Now Offering MICROBLADING!
Microblading is a manual method of semi-permanent cosmetics for your eyebrows which creates extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. The result is perfectly natural looking, thick full brows that last 12-18 months.
Before & After Gallery
IS MICROBLADING PAINFUL?
The process can be a little uncomfortable for those who are more sensitive, however, there is an anesthetic applied during the service to keep this to a minimum making it completely tolerable.
HOW DOES THE PROCESS WORK?
The pigment is applied with a manual tool that has a row of several fine needles to create thin hair like marks in the skin. Your artist will choose needles and the blade according to the technique and the skin type. The pigment is bladed just below the epidermis and the most shallow part of the dermis, making extremely fine natural looking hair strokes. A very natural result is achieved, as the hairs are bladed into the skin according to the natural hair growth direction. A touch up is included 3 - 5 weeks after your initial treatment.
Are there any pre-existing conditions that interfere with consideration for a Microblading treatment?
- On keloids or if you have tendency to keloid, birthmarks or moles.
- A DOCTOR'S NOTE IS REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS: Serious diseases such as cancer, epilepsy, autoimmune disorders, circulatory disorders, any bleeding disorders
- You are currently taking blood thinning medications.
- You are currently on Accutane or other strong retinoids (must wait until 6 months after treatment ends)
- You've recently had Botox or Disport treatment
- You have a broken capillary in the eyebrow area
- If you have a sunburn
- After waxing (must wait 3 days)
- After chemical peels (must wait two weeks)